Monday, February 1, 2010

Huh?

I'm quite sad of what happened last night... I dont want to say about that again. Because my mood has changed back to normal. =) And what for I say it out again? It has been more than a year. year anniversary?hahahaha! I dont want to...and of course thanks to someone for letting me express what i wanna say all the times. ^^ thanks. You were really a good friend. And of course you are a very good... friend. Unlike someone. You know who I'm pointing to.

Well.

Forget about it.

Speaking about SweetHeart. Oh gosh. The last episode, damn crazy, man... 30 min++... is that the way to end a drama? Oh my god...== I was very shocked when the ending song played. Just like " Huh? What? That is the end of the drama? 30min++??" =.="' and i really sweat on it.


Im quite excited about chinese new year for this moment. At least I dont recall how was the memory with him at this moment. Yeah! I would say, at this moment, I feel good, and dont have a little sadness when talking about him. Perhaps this last long. =p


I've turned to be a bad girl now. haha! Really... Dont love me truly... Don't fall foe me.XD You know what I'm saying... That kinda bad girl, who dont believe in love. Play play girl? haha~ No no... should say, "just for fun^^".


Im gonna photo up few things while the preparation for cny. Of course during the cny too... XD And I promise to upload either here or on my facebook. I will keep on updating this blog if I'm free. =)


The next thing is, I still havent decide whether I will delete my closed blog, my dairy, I mean. Since no one could read it, and one will not read it. haha! What am I saying?@@

People tends to be mature. Mature means able to be responsible to everything that he/she should. It means mature in thinking, outlooks and actions. I do, as I promised. I follow what I promised. I keep what you promised.


The last thing...
My next station's choices have been reduced.

Left two :
1. Stay in main campus for adv. diploma, which is the 3+1 program. Oversea.^^ If scholarship cover the oversea's, that is much better. and I'm not sure about that. >w<

2. Go for utar. though this will take more time to finish degree... I want to try out to be University Student. haha! And my dad said : "go to utar la... U's cert is more valuable"... though it may not be true. =)


How will I make my final decision? Not sure. haha! I'm very blur now. @@

0 comments: