Actually, I have so much things to post. Yet, after thinking, no, I dont want to post it out anymore...
What is my feeling right now?
Lost
erm... Upset? Not really... Just... dont wish to smile.
I always tell myself : Everything is gonna restart tomorrow. It's a new day tomorrow.
But, it always not like that.
I think, I see, I feel.
What am I?
Who am I?
Should I introduce myself again to you? No, you dont have to know me well. Remember this : I'm Kathyn. That's pretty enough.
So...Urh.... What do you say about my life? Fun? It was.
I wish, I can, again, stand on the stage, perform songs that I like a lot, share with audiences. But, I can't.
I wish, I can, again, stay long with the one I love, love him, share his happiness and sadness. But, I can't.
I wish, I can be a really good fren to all of you, care about you. But, I'm not.
So...
Just call me freaky silly girl. I know you are calling me.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment