Sunday, February 28, 2010

God, calm me down

Shit! Damn! I really don't know what is that in his mind! Shit! Damn!

I was just asking a question. I was just asking what happen. I was just giving a care! Come on. No matter who I am, I can give a care to a child. Don't I? Shit! Why should I giving a love to a child? It is just making my mood bad! Shit!!!!!

God, calm me down, please... calm, calm and calm.

I wonder why I mad so much about this. Stop it!

Next! A guy, who promised me that he will not tell his friends about it. He did so! I really don't know why am I still trust guys' promises? Damn! This is the word I give you back. Coz you have made me scolded by him, with the word "Damn!!".

I wonder why is a stranger, or a new made friend, also TREATED ME LIKE HE DO!!!!

@#$%^&*(*)(_(@#!#@#%^&^%$*&^


...........................................
calm down..................................




Alright. Fine. Forget it. I do not have to know anything about you neither you niece, nor you, nor your mum, nor your bro, nor your anyone.


I will continue treat you as a stranger, or a " bad new made friend".



Lastly, this is my blog. I have the Rights to write anything. You can comment it. But! Don't say I'm a rude girl. I HAVE TEMPER TOO!!!!!

0 comments: