Saturday, January 30, 2010

Feeling (2)

I reached home at about 5am yesterday. Damn cold in the bus. The air-conditional is straight blowing the wind to me and my mum. =.= I've bought a wrong seat... So, nextime i wont be choosing 9A and 9B, neither other odd numbers' instead. Damn cold! Just feeling freezing all the times!

Today, I tidied up my "rubbish" room... Threw lots of clothes and things away. There's many useless things in my room... such as : power ranger cards. =.="' it is a very long time story's things... I will tell this grandma's story to my grandchildren perhaps...=.="'

Just ate my dinner in my cousin's restaurant... Well, the food was tasty! Delicious! hehe~ This is the first time I ate there, since he opened the restaurant. It is located at Kuala Perlis. =)

Back to here, when passing through my dearest secondary school, some sweet and sour memories gone up in my mind. I miss my dearest classmates. Cynthia, Nadiah, Aina, liyana... I miss you guys alot... And sure I miss the "teacher", yan... haha! Maybe will gotta see her soon during cny, but not sure with it. Of course him too. You know what, I got a feel like, wanna call her mum during cny just to wish her "happy chinese new year"! haha~ Yes, I'm this kinda freeky girl. No choice.

Speaking back about my next station of study... I've still haven't decide yet. I think most probably I will leave. I choose not to stay at tbr of course. Maybe will go to other college or kampar. But, maybe I will continue here and take the 3 months program in oversea.

I don't know why I'm quite wanting to go oversea now. I thought I will not want to go. I think... Maybe because he will be going to US dy. I just want to follow? I don't understand myself too... I'm not putting any hope on my love to him. Just... I don't know. Maybe, I just like things that he likes, do thing that he does.

I will try to figure out what is the best for myself. MYSELF. Not others.

I will try to make the best decision for myself too.

Hmm, I wonder why my contact list in msn doesnt have the address of my new made friend in facebook. ==" completely no idea! I find at the whole list, but he just disappear! -.- He deletes me from his list? But...=.=

Oh ya, mr.Peh said that many will fail the course. This is the damn sad case. I don't know why he said like that. Seem like he's so disappointed, maybe he still have to set resit paper. Poor mr. Peh. Hopefully I won't get a bad result for it...

Tomorrow I'm going out again. 8am, my mum told me, at this time she will wake me up. =( mum, so early? yes, she wants to take body check report at Menon. And soon will going for a shopping at the morning market... Will be a very hot day. =( Then will bring grandma to S.P. hehe~

That's all for today.

He said : Sometimes, you've got just to be mature. Sharing sadness is not a brilliant idea after all . I dont know whether he's pointing to me? hmm, but whatever.

0 comments: