Gosh, so late now! I'm still facing this laptop. lol...
Been went to pc fair on Saturday. Bought some accessories like mouse, hub, cooler pad and printer ink. They cost me about RM200. T.T
Just now I've went to Kampar again. Just to see the room that yeeteng found for me. I guess I decide to stay at the room. If I don't like it, I still can move out what. XD
The room is at eastlake, 170, does not include toilet, electric, water and steamyx. Someone(2) told me that it's expensive. But, by the way, it's okay for me, as long as it's not too expensive. And it's fine because I don't have other close friends there already. Ming Chiet hasn't find a house. If I wanna follow him, maybe afterward, when he can't find a suitable house, then have to break up to find rooms, then just the same as now.
And it's at eastlake, not westlake. It's good because of someone(1). and it's quite bad because of someone(2). =(
So it's better that I stay there, at least I have yeeteng with me. wahaha! Sis, don't leave me alone ya.^^
Oh ya, you know who did I saw accidentally just now? =.=
Someone(1).
Oh my god!
He cycled out from UTAR main gate, should be going home or what. whatever. I saw him, I THINK he also saw me. I pretend I didn't see him. lol... of course I will say "hi" if I wasn't inside the car. hehe~
So... that's all for today! =) God bless us. XD
large decorative mirrors
5 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment