Just back from sg. wang that area. Went to saloon again. sweat~ wasted times there for whole day. but it's quite fun there. lol... Winnie changed new hair style. It's not that bad actually. She will used to with it. lol...
Once I sign in my msn. I read a person's PM, which is "I did nothing wrong to you. I treated, treating you like my friend. I'm trying so hard, can't we just get along well?"
I dunno is he saying it to me. lol... Maybe I was just too sensitive. BUT, whatever. I did hurt for a while when someone told me something. lol. someone with something. nice phrase.haha! Soon, I get so well. =) Thanks to the someone. muacks, love you !!^^
Something that I've okay since the other day, which is whatever he does, whenever he goes, whoever he with, I will not ask, will not want to know, will not go and read or see. Totally 100% control my hands, my mind and my heart from doing that.
The best thing that I ever do is change his name to a normal fren's name, which is the sur name, first name, last name or what so ever. I find this really works. I don't see his name appear at the first whenever i want to find a contact, but I saw someone.^^ lol...
I've really decided to go. Room has been booked. Registration form has been submitted.
Kai Sin, thanks for your words that you told me you don't wish me to leave. Love you forever.
People change as day passes by.
I learn from every incident in my daily life.
The best thing that I ever learn is that "don't ever believe a person too much. don't ever give someone your heart. you'll never know what is it in his/her mind. just do physically to prevent yourself from hurt and pain".
I really wish I could start a new life at a new place. God bless me. My smile will always come out from my heart, but not my mind. Hopefully.
Let him go from my heart. Empty it. frens, support me. =)
The dream has gone. So the original dream will be back.
I wish, someday, I will stand on the stage, with a bright and nice dress. Thousands of people are waiting for my performance. They do not have to be as crazy as fans, just have to like my songs. Dream, I will fulfill you one day. I will. I SWEAR! I won't let somebody ruin my life and my dream. I SWEAR.
large decorative mirrors
5 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment