lalala~ hope you don't get so surprise for this post. lol....
Yeah. I guess some of my friend knew about it. The one closed to me. I told.
Yes, I was wrong. It was my fault. At the moment I asked him just try to say "break up", my heart felt hurt. I guessed I was wrong, I loved him too. And I tried my best to ask him to forgive me. Without any words, he forgave me. Do you know how touch was I at the moment? I cried. I told myself, no matter what happened, don't ever do this to him again. My heart was really pain. Soon, our relationship got smooth like before. But I was so childish, so stupid, so not understanding... whatever.
Since that incidence, I love him more than I think. Whenever he ignored me, not intentionally, I act angry. Actually, I didn't. Do you know why a girl do like that? Just to see how much her boy cares for her. Yeah, you're right. I'm childish.
I don't deny it was my fault.
I don't tell others he left me is his fault!
I said "he left, because of me, my fault..."
and....
Do you ever know how regret am I? He's good. I have lost a good guy.
Whatever I do now, not to make him angry, is trying to attract his attention. Sorry, I wasn't meant to. I just can't control myself. But it will be none very soon.
More or less I know who are you....
Anyway, I still want to say "thank you" for being concern on my post.
I'm trying to let him go from my heart. Sorry if my post made you angry or what. I broke my promise once, but he broke his promise, forever.
large decorative mirrors
5 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment