I realise that my friend keep on changing all the times. Oh, it's not saying that my friends are changing, that sentence means, the person who can talk to me, and the person who I can talk to, keep on changing, from A to B, B to C, and so on... Why is that happening? No idea. @@
I wasn't meant to do it... It just happen. But I enjoy it. Since I concluded that no relationship is everlasting, and so for close friendship. Wasn't it? However close is it for you with a friend, someday, there'll be an end, or become a friend who only say "hi" to each other.
I really found many frustrated cases, incidents and people. And I keep on found. Really sucks huh? Yeah... It's really sucks. Why is that I keep on telling myself there are so much bad things in this world? Because there're so many things that make my heart, my brain and my body totally, completely, entirely tired! Keep on let me see how bad is this world? Is that what I live for?
I have really no destiny. I live for life. Study for result. Play for fun. Never for myself.
I really don't wish to say that my life is meaningless. Because it does mean everything for me sometimes. At least, once. It's really everything of my life! Just feel like my life had really changed, and I love it! enjoyed it.
I remember what I said. I want it to be forever, I want to remember that for my whole life. But time changes, life changes and people change. I'm totally disappointed of my life.
I gotta say what's on my mind, three words : I am suck.
large decorative mirrors
5 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment