Christmas has past... All I did on the Christmas's eve was just talking with my relatives and went on with my wap assignment. The same for christmas. WAP assignment all the times.
When I read through people's blog saying about christmas, my heart hurt a little by little uncontrolled. It is a sad day for me perhaps. Or I am still care about how was it meant to me. It's just a sad event for me and I dont want to celebrate it. It does have a reason behind. What is it? Don't wish to tell.
WAP ASSIGNMENT
I was doing it for 3days. You know how much did I did? Oh~ I just can say, a perfect system needs lots of time. I just wish I try my best to work on it. But without database, what else can I do? Sad assignment.
Oh~Nothing else to write. bb~
large decorative mirrors
5 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment