Unfriendly
Keeps on telling people
I'm unfriendly
Stay away from me
I'm unfriendly
It's one year+
Knew styles of people around
people around do know my style
The style of
Serious, selfish, and unfriendly
Assignment, college stuff
Drive me mad
Been thinking to quit
Rational is stronger than devil
Angle saved me
Love that I fall
Blissful that I got
All are gone
I guess my heart still
Doesn't wanna admit the truth
The changes that I've made
Make people feel uncomfortable
Yet
Changes do comfort me
The real me
Has been hidden all the way
Long distance from who I am
Deep inside me
There's still one
Who is much weaker from me
All I know is to grab the chance
Grab it while you can
Friends
Relationship
Grab the chance
Appreciate it
Else while you lost it
This world means nothing anymore
Keeps on telling people
I'm unfriendly
Stay away from me
I'm unfriendly
It's one year+
Knew styles of people around
people around do know my style
The style of
Serious, selfish, and unfriendly
Assignment, college stuff
Drive me mad
Been thinking to quit
Rational is stronger than devil
Angle saved me
Love that I fall
Blissful that I got
All are gone
I guess my heart still
Doesn't wanna admit the truth
The changes that I've made
Make people feel uncomfortable
Yet
Changes do comfort me
The real me
Has been hidden all the way
Long distance from who I am
Deep inside me
There's still one
Who is much weaker from me
All I know is to grab the chance
Grab it while you can
Friends
Relationship
Grab the chance
Appreciate it
Else while you lost it
This world means nothing anymore
Stay apart from me


2 comments:
朋友就是把你看透了~还能喜欢你的人~
你已經改變了很多~大家都感覺得到~
只是有時候~~~
我不會講~嘿嘿嘿~~
erm~~
其實~
你並不是很了解大家哦~
所以~~~
嘿嘿嘿~~~
地球在轉~人在改變~
不管地球轉了多少圈~
不管人改變了多少~
人~還是會有缺點~
不會出現十全十美的人~
每人都有自己的長處與短處~
不去要求太多~不去在乎擁有多少~
平凡中也會有不平凡的一面~
我覺得你應該看開些~~
順其自然~~
朋友就是把你看透了~还能喜欢你的人~
Post a Comment