Sigh. Not satisfy with everything happened on me. Should I say God done unfairly? NO! It's totally my personal problem, my fault! I don't know when I gonna change back to be hardworking and smart again. Tardy for first class every morning. Not doing tutorials, not study, not try my really best on assignment? Yeah! I did it! That's why I said, I'm lazy!
Java assignment had been passed up. The program is not very good. I would say it's not a good work as a conclusion. Poor validation, poor logic and long programming code. Sigh. That's all that I can do in these few days, rush for it.
The test. Sigh again. Discrete math I guess will score higher than statistics. Why? I didn't study statistics! Why? =.=" Lazy and I thought I will know how to solve it. In fact, I've little forgotten about that. Fine. Done. Everything gonna let them go. 'cause things are not coming to a stop! ADIS Assignment, calculus test. Sigh, I don't know what kinda semester is this. Just a word " packed and rush". I need some space to breath please!
I thought wanna go out tomorrow. She promised to accompany me to go if I helped her with the assignment. I did! But does she? Does she remember what she said? Or it's just a talk, not a promise. Whatever. I've used to with it. Whatever. I've calm myself down now. I didn't ask her what she gonna do tomorrow... 'cause I think no matter what, she promised me first. Hasn't she? Yeah! She did!
I just say whatever to her. It's her way. Ok? I've known her for a year more. She's like that. I just can say whatever thing that I've done for her, can't say I don't have to. Just, I take her as my closest friend here. But does she? Maybe she doesn't know anything that I think it's quite important and good enough for me to do it. I'm kinda selfish girl sometime I tell you. That's all that I can say.
I guess I've really no mood to go out with my friend tomorrow. Just wait and see. Maybe the mood suddenly changed? Hmm... Out of difficulties is miracle. =)
large decorative mirrors
5 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment