Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Day of Doing Nothing

Girl, exam is here. Exam is on Monday. Can u please concentrate on your study and no more playing? Please? My god!!! I've been doing nothing for the whole day! I should know what's the most important thing and the less important now. The most important thing I've let it aside. So I should continue with my study now but now playing anymore. Can I?


I've been went to school and saw a big group of study group there, it's PT and WY them. Hmm... I know then I'll not have the mood to study then. Why? Because I'm really that kinda person who usually talk a lot. Aha. My group members were late. I don't know, maybe it's my fault. But it's ok.


My stomach has not been feeling well for the whole day. I rejected to take medicine as the medicine usually doesn't help much. Just let it be.


My post today is really talking nth since I really doing nothing. What did I do after group studying? Well, chatting with a fren's fren. sweat~ just talking. Feel boring. Whatever I do, but the fact is I'm wasting my time. Haiz.

0 comments: