What a useless person who thinks that she's really good in every career. Stupid!! Do I think I'm very good? Huh? My god. I've fell in to a really bad condition which I've made my group members the same too. I'm so sorry. I feel so sorry to all of you. What I can do is just do more to let the assignment better. I wish it can give us better mark. Sorry...
Since then, my study affected thoroughly. Look at my result. My godness. I'm such a really useless girl. Study. Study. I have to study. Is that all of my life? Nothing interesting anymore. Life means nothing to me. Eat, study, assignment, rushing, colleging, playing... Is that all of my life? No way! I don't wanna be the boring person. Yet, I'm just a ordinary girl, which had been be a really special person in the past. My luck had changed. All my specialization gone. My soul and my concern are gone. Sometimes I really need care and concern from others. However, I like to be the one which usually no one will care of.
Sleeping has not be a part of my life in this two weeks. Assignment, examination... All the stupid college stuff just drive my mad. Yes, I've mad. I just hope for a better tomorrow.
Thanks God for giving us one more chance to make the website nicer. Thanks to Mr. Heng for letting us to submit again. Thank you very very very much. He's really a friendly and kind lecturer. Thanks!
Thanks to TECH committee for cooperation. Good luck to your exam. Just try the best. Love all of you. Fong, just relax a little more before exam. I know it's just around the corner and we haven't do any preparation on it. Try your best. I know u can do it.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment