Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Gathering

Time flies really fast... It is the end of the semester, almost the end of my exam in UTAR. First exam in UTAR...

Well, papers are tough but easy on some questions. Just forget about it... Still leave DATA COM & NETWORKING paper only...

Talking about exam, I miss the way I studied in TARC... =((( the hardworking girl, who really worked hard and studied smartly last time. wuwu~ and I miss the study groups..... T.T Miss to study with yiun fong... Miss to teach you guys... Miss to gather at the library to do past year papers with you guys... T.T I really do.



The last met with TARCian friends was the gathering on end of August. The steamboat. lol... Large group of ppl wei...hehe... Pinky, Teck Chuan, Jerry, YF, KS, WY, PT, AW,KS gor gor, WL, HC, me, tommy and three of Tommy's friends. Well! I had fun the other day... Love and miss all of you... I can't wait to have another gathering with u guys....


Today is mooncake festival. I hope I can celebrate with you guys there... Playing the tanglung and eating mooncake, looking at the moon perhaps...=) =( no I couldn't...


Wishing you guys have satisfied result... No fail hopefully, both adv.diploma cert and bachelor cert... PAssing with flying colours. =) Happy holiday... MUACKS~~~

0 comments: