Sunday, July 25, 2010

I just want to be simple

I'm a complicated girl...

I just want to be simple.
I just wish I could be as simple as I want to be.

But, things have happened.
Decision can't be made.
I'm scared.
I'm really frightening.

I don't know how much he can give me.
I wonder why he is attracted by me.
How long it could be?
How long will I appear on his mind every single moment?

I don't want to be in love.
But I'm.
I just want to be protected.
I don't have the courage to fall into loving stage.
Yet I have felt into.

I'm not a simple girl as you think.
I'm not a girl that suitable for you.
I'm not a good girl.
I'm a bad girl.
I'm just as complicated as I can be, though I don't want to be.

You left, but your images are still in my brain, my mind.
What am I doing right now?
I should be doing my assignment which must be passed up tomorrow.
I should be preparing my presentation.

Why should I keep on thinking on you?
Why should I thinking which way to go?
Why should I care of what people say on me?
Why should I know what do people say towards us?
You said you don't care.
But you do. Wasn't you?

--------------------------------------------------------------
The best relationship ever, would be a simple friendship.
A friendship that does not have any love or over friendship.
A friend can be forever.
A lover may not be.
I care of you, friend. 
Sam, I love you as my friend.
I like the way we both treating each other.

Whatever sadness that I bring to you,
I'm here to say sorry.
Though you may not see this.
I enjoy our friendship so much.
I love the way we do~
I really do.

I'm disappointed when you do not put an eye on me.
Not even a "hi" word.

-------------------------------------------------------
I hate to follow my heart.
I hate to make decision that will hurt anyone else.
I wish I will just hurt myself.

I JUST WANT TO BE A SIMPLE GIRL

I JUST WISH ALL CAN BE RESTARTED OVER...

0 comments: