All the exam papers I could say, not so easy, but not so hard. The one that I can't do the most is .... Well, again. English paper. T.T I don't udstd how come my english is sooooooo "good". :-(
Again and again, CGPA falls because of the languages papers? God. I wonder if my english can be as good as his, then I can write understandable essays for the paper.
Speaking about statistics, I guess it is the easiest paper for us. I hope I didn't sense it wrongly? I finished the paper at 3.25pm, and I double check the calculation with my cute calculator. At the moving average, I wrote 5 instead of 9. Walau! I was certainly nervous at the moment as the time was going to finish. BUT... God blessed me. =)
I went out to green box with those seniors. May say they aren't really counted as seniors. They retain. Alright. I can't say I have no fun there, instead they're quite nice ppl and easy to get along. What I wanna complain about the other day's thing is the greenBox's sound system and the mike with wire. Not green box's problem, seniors problem neither. Just my problem, coz I myself really unlike the blur blur sound system, which considered as not good, and the mike with wires. Don't ask me why. Because I also don't know. haha!^^
Yesterday, went out with my ding ding them. hehe. Went to red box. K again.haha! Well, I don't know why yesterday I felt sing not enough. Ding ding too. Just got a feeling like the time passed so fast. I guess the the most pity person is chin hau. If I didn't wrong, he sang about 5 songs only. haha! our lovely ding ding of course knew almost all the songs. She's certainly great. =)
Oh ya. Ks. haha! She sang until....haha! because.... she sang too much songs which are in high pitch. and finally she couldn't reach other song's high pitch anymore. "zao im" haha! I wasn't mean to laugh at her. Just feel funny. ( Hope ks doesnt mind of what I said.)
Sushi king's lunch ^.^
(other photos are taken using chin hau's camera.)


0 comments:
Post a Comment