Tuesday, August 25, 2009

About Life

It has been a very long time I didn't update my blog. I'm sorry for my blog readers. Sorry, dudes. I was just busy with the assignments and the stupid tests. Well, I did free, yet I've no mood to blog.

Here my mood come. ^.^

A long way back to where I am from,
a girl, which know nothing much on make new friends,
know nothing about what college is,
know a little bit on how do love works.

I came here for study.
Came here to continue my life as a student, as a girl, and as a child of my parents.
I learnt new things.
I learnt to be independent, learnt to communicate, learnt to be humour.

Love leaves far away from me, stay aside. I am back to who I was.
Learn to be more independent without him.
Learn to smile to people though I was unhappy.
Staring at the sky, which has the most long distance away from me.
Tell myself, "I'm okay. He will be back. I'm fine."

Before this, I was thinking how should I continue my life without him.
I wonder why he left me alone, wonder why he had to break his promise.
I want to know lots of things. Start thinking back, how I was to be a gf.
I wasn't a great gf, I guess. I wasn't a good child to my parents, a good student neither.

Time passed. I learnt more things from the people around me.
Knew more fun from the new-made friends.
I know, that is who I should be.
So, I am more friendly and smile is much more than before.

I hope what I've learnt here, in the past relationship, will be remember forever.
I couldn't say I want to have a new relationship.
I just can say, I listen to God.
For God's sake, Im still here, to be who I want to be.

Finally, I want to thank to the person who broke the promise, the person who made me laughed a lot during conversation, the person who asked me for tea drink just now, and all friends that always here for me. I love all of you.

I wish that my friends, who are in love, in relationship, will stay ever last.


Kath


情侣不需要天天见面,天天聊天,是靠一颗了解、关心对方的真心来维持下去。妥协、迁就对方。适时给予关心,陪在对方身边。不要说对方变了,是环境在变,我们都在变。爱是容易,维持最难。试着在对方的立场想想,想想对方的烦恼,会更好一些。

笔于佳

0 comments: